IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO OUR GUESTS
The Botel Harbor team has received the necessary training to ensure that your stay continues in complete safety. Below you will find the measures that apply on board to guarantee the safety of everyone. We ask you to respect these strictly.
If you (or someone in your travel group) currently or in the past 14 days show or exhibited symptoms that could indicate Covid-19, your stay will not go ahead under any circumstances. Contact us for a new date.
BEFORE YOUR DEPARTURE
To ensure that everything runs smoothly (corona) and to respect all applicable covid-19 measures, we ask you (at least one day in advance):
- indicate your expected arrival time (so we avoid that everyone arrives at the same time) from 3.30 pm
- check in online via the link you get from Mews Navigator for all guests
- if online check-in is unsuccessful, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information for all guests:
- First name and name
- Date of birth and place of birth
- Current address and country
- Number of identity card or passport
BRING YOUR OWN MOUTH MASK
DURING YOUR STAY
Our accommodation will be cleaned and disinfected according to the cleaning guidelines before your arrival to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We would like to ask your cooperation to keep the accommodation neat and virus resistant. Therefore, may we point out the following points for attention:
1 / What is expected of the guest (s):
- Mandatory disinfection of hands upon entry
- Follow on-site measures and guidelines from personnel
- Wash your hands regularly
- Sneezing or coughing? Use a paper handkerchief and immediately throw it away in the appropriate waste bin
- When you come outside (your room), respect the 1.5 meter distance. If impossible, use masks (mandatory on bus, tram and train). Specifically, this will mean, among other things, that a mouth mask is compulsory upon entering the reception (check-in) in the consumption room (for breakfast), in the lounge bar in the front, in the hallway
- Always use the plumbing in your own cabin
- Avoid physical contact with others than your travel companions
- Avoid cash payments and choose bank transfer / bancontact /…
- Our menu is only available digitally (for now our restaurant is still closed - only breakfast is possible)
- Information brochures are only provided on request
- Games and magazines are only provided on request
- Mandatory hands disinfection when taking drinks in the lounge bar (use your own pen to write down)
- Our house rules and extra information are available via the QR code in your cabin (be sure to read this) or via https://botelophoven.be/welkom-gasten
- If you become ill during your stay on board, report this immediately
2 / In the accommodation / in your room:
- Every time you enter the accommodation, wash or disinfect your hands with products present here
- Your key has been disinfected, keep it with you and follow the operator's guidelines
- Touch as little as possible on the way to your room
- Ventilate your guest room regularly
AFTER YOUR STAY
If you become ill in the 2 weeks after your stay on board, you are compelled to notify us.
3 / the operator (s):
Because we also have to comply with the legal regulations, our service and facilities will look different, but you can count on our hospitality more than ever. We clean / disinfect, every day, the light switches / doorknobs / etc. of the common areas.
You can always contact us by phone for any questions on 0494814151 (SMS after 8 pm).
Of course we are also available to you (1.5 m away).
If we follow these guidelines together, your stay will be in safe conditions.
We are convinced that you can count on your cooperation!
Enjoy your holiday!
Your hosts Leo and Katy